Pond5 and Adobe have released the first official version of the Pond5 Premiere Pro plugin, available for CS6 and Creative Cloud. Now you can browse Pond5’s massive video and audio library, edit and add effects, and purchase only the content you want — all without ever leaving Premiere Pro.
Download the Pond5 Plugin for Adobe® Premiere® Pro today and get 50 stock media files valued at $1,000+ free!
Introducing the New and Improved Pond5 the world's most vibrant marketplace for media makers, announced today its public release of the new version “v2” of its website. The site offers a dramatically improved experience for both customers and contributors, giving filmmakers, photographers, musicians,
3D artists, and all kinds of media makers a place to connect with fellow artists, sell their stock media, and purchase high-quality content for their productions. Artists on Pond5 contribute to a vast, rapidly-growing repository of creative elements, which now features more than 1.5 million video clips (the largest selection of royalty-free stock footage on the web), and more than 10 million stock photos, illustrations, audio files, 3D models, and motion graphics templates – all available for instant download. New features implemented on the site include:
- Larger, higher quality thumbnails and previews. The media is front and center, loading quickly and in high resolution. Video and audio plays back directly from search results, and watermarked previews are freely downloadable for use in mockups, rough cuts, and testing.
- Advanced Search. Media makers can quickly find what they're looking for with granular filters for media type, resolution, duration, price, aspect ratio, etc.
- Infinite Scroll. Instead of flipping page-by-page through search results and waiting for pageloads, users are now presented with a continuously loading page of content, making the search process fast and seamless – an industry first.
- Collections. Media makers can now collect, organize and share their favorite media easily and quickly using the new Collections feature.
- Drag and Drop. In another first, users can now add content to their carts or collections using an intuitive drag and drop interface.
- Customized Artist Profiles. Contributors on Pond5 can promote their portfolios and build their brand more effectively with the ability to visually customize their artist pages.
“We're focused on creating the fastest, most artist-friendly platform for media makers around the world to exchange creative elements, connect with other creators, and get inspired,” says Tom Bennett, co-founder and CEO. "These latest features are a big step in that direction." Content from Pond5 has been used in virtually every type of media project and by virtually every type of media maker, with a diverse array of more than 100,000 customers including major Hollywood studios, television networks, book and magazine publishers, video game makers, bloggers, and a long list of of others. Membership is free. Free Stock Video and Sound Effects If this promotion is not enough to entice users, Pond5 also offers a totally free HD stock footage clip and free sound effects each week. Check out this week’s free clip.